DON'T BE HELD CAPTIVE
Find out why unbiased advice is an important part of a comprehensive integrated wealth management plan.
ENHANCE YOUR WEALTH IQ
Improve your wealth IQ in just minutes by reading through key questions and answers related to wealth management.
Suppose you entered a hospital suffering from multiple symptoms. Would you accept medical advice from different specialists without first understanding how their individual recommendations would affect you as a whole?
Unfortunately, when it comes to financial matters, that’s just what most individuals do. They may seek advice from a…
- Investment Advisor for financial product selections
- Attorney for asset protection or estate planning needs
- CPA for tax and accounting advice
- Insurance Agent for insurance needs (life, health, disability, long term care, etc.)
- Mortgage Broker for mortgage planning needs
More often than not, these advisors were accumulated
one-at-a-time without regard for how they might work together.
Since these advisors are “captive” to their specialty, almost
never do they communicate with each other. Because there is no
“team”, investors are left without a comprehensive financial